An easy, crisp, buttery gluten free shortbread crust recipe to use with cold fillings or baked. Your gluten-eating friends will never know it’s gluten free.
Easy Gluten Free Shortbread Crust Recipe
An easy, crisp, buttery, gluten-free shortbread pie crust recipe using Simply Shari's Shortbread Cookies that your gluten-eating friends will never know is gluten-free.
Author: Simply Shari's
Recipe type: Gluten Free Dessert Recipes
Cuisine: Gluten Free Pie Crust Recipes
Serves: 6 - 8
- 1 bag Simply Shair's Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- Process Simply Shari's gluten-free shortbread cookies using your food processor or place in a zipper storage bag and crush by rolling a rolling pin over it until fine crumbs form.
- If using a food processor, add butter and pulse to combine. If crushing cookies by hand, add them to a bowl along with butter and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a pie dish and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- When using cold fillings, add filling and refrigerate until firm. For baked fillings, follow your recipe's instructions.